Solve UMI ROME X phablet screen & camera problems
По Adeline Belluz 2018-01-19 2061 2
If there are colored horizontal lines on the screen, that's maybe because of system failure. Firstly, backup the data on your phone, go to Settings - Additional setting / privacy - Backup & reset to factory reset your ROME X. Go to UMI forum to download UMI ROME X phablet's ROM firmware and then flash the phablet if the factory reset doesn't help.
If there are parallel vertical lines on the display, the most probable cause is the flexible flat cable is loose, which needs to be fixed at professional phone repair shop or the factory.
To solve the problem, you can try:
● Enter System setting - Developer option - Display update, choose Close, close Auto brightness, then restart your phone.
● Backup the data on your phone, then go to Settings - Additional setting / privacy - Backup & reset to factory reset your ROME X.
● Download the ROM firmware at UMI forum to flash the ROME X smartphone.
Go to local fixing store or send the product to its seller to repair the phone if above solutions don't help.
First of all, try rebooting your cell phone and check if the cameras work properly. If not, try the followings:
● System reading error makes the cameras not working. Press and hold the power button until options appear on screen, select "Reboot" to restart the phone.
● The phone runs many programs in its background. Just close the hardly used programs to enable the cameras.
● You have rooted the phone. In such situation, just delete the root software or revoke root right.
● There is not enough memory to save pictures. Empty your SD card or change another larger capacity SD card.
● You installed the camera app wrongly or the app has an error during updating, which causes you cannot use the camera. Uninstall the camera app, then try to take a photo again.
If above methods do not help, maybe the phone cameras are damaged, please contact the seller to solve the problem.
First of all, try rebooting your cell phone and check if the front camera works properly. If not, try the followings:
● If you use third-party camera app, maybe the app is incompatible with your ROME X, or the app may disable the camera. Thus, remove the camera app and use the camera appliance comes with your phone.
● It's too much cache on your phone. Go to system settings - apps - camera - clear data, then restart the phablet and check the camera.
● To fix the camera problem, you can update your UMI ROME X through OTA: Settings - About phone - System update. Or else, download ROME X ROM firmware to flash your phone.
If all solutions don't help, you should contact the seller for help.
For Gearbest customers: If you've purchased UMI ROME X 3G smartphone from us and still have problem, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Just fill in the ticket with your questions at our Support Center and send it to us. We will do our best to deal with your problem as soon as possible.
|You may also want to read:|
|How to DIY a phone case all by yourself|
|How to reduce the SAR value of your cell phone?|
|5 tips for choosing the best Android camera phone|
2018-05-02По Cheryl Evans
2020-06-12По Lydia Scott
2019-03-04По Steve Lowry
2020-06-16По Joe Horner
2018-07-03По GB Blog Official
2020-06-09По Lydia Scott